Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy New Year!

Well I have already been a bit slack on my New Year Resolutions. I made several-I wanted to start posting more, stay more up to date and not get so far behind, lose weight, be a better wife and mother, be a better business person, get and keep my horses in amazing shape, go to more shows, and so so many others. I am making some progress-I have started working out some and I have tried to make it where I can spend more time with Jacob. Chet and I bought a place that we are going to start working on so we can eventually rent it or sell it and when we get more land and get our dream house and barn built.  YAY! I am currently trying to get caught up so that I can devote at least 30 minutes each night to paper work so I can be a better business person. What are you doing to change your life in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment