Saturday, September 22, 2012

Planning

Well this morning I was sitting down writing my daily to do list and my husband said to me, "You know if you would be doing the stuff you are writing it down instead of writing it down you would get alot more done." Well that just set me off. I have made to do lists everyday for as long as I can remember. I feel lost without my to do list. If I do not have paper with my, then I make my to do list on my phone. Before I had Jacob I would put times beside everything and I would flip out if I got of schedule. That was the only way I could be productive. Now that I am a mother, I cannot schedule every minute of my day but I do take the time to write out all of the things I would like to get accomplished that day. I know I will not get to all of it but I write it down anyway so I can remember to write it on tomorrows list. My question to you, Do you use a to do list? Does it help you get more accomplished or do you just know what you need to get done and go do it?
 Till next time!
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment