Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Welcome to South Carolina

I am from a tiny town in South Carolina.  I have lived in South Dakota and Ohio, but South Carolina is home.  South Carolina is a great place to call home.  Within a few hours I can be at the beach, or a two hour drive in the other direction, and I'm in the mountains.  The sites are a great part of what South Carolina has to offer.



On the other hand South Carolina also offers very little snow in the winter.  Yay!  This past winter we did get some snow, but it was gone in 4 days.  Around here we consider cold in the 50s.  On the other side of the spectrum, we have South Carolina summers.  They are HOT and HUMID!!!  Today is June 1 and I just took this picture on my back porch while I was outside watering flowers.

I'm not sure where you are, but I hope you are having great weather and if you are around here, stay cool.
~Brittany

No comments:

Post a Comment