Monday, December 5, 2011

December 5

Hope everyone had a great Monday! Wow my day was busy. It did not go quite like I planned. It was supposed to rain Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday this week so I had riding lessons scheduled today. Low and behold-it started pouring about 9:00 this morning. So I cancelled my lessons I decided to stay at work all day. I stayed busy!!! I got contracts done, employee calendars done, invoices separated, a deposit made, tags put in the system, and made pricing changes-I will talk more about my job another day but that is enough for now. Then when I left work I came home a did horsey chores (always my favorite). That was just a bit about my day but my post today is actually about my family.
I have been married to a super awesome man for almost two years. Chet is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. I have always been an uptight no fun stick in the mud and Chet is the EXACT opposite. He is fun loving and carefree. If you are around Chet 98% of the time you have a huge smile on your face.
Jacob is our 13 month old son. He is my world. I was always the one that was not sure about kids but now that I have one I could not imagine my life without him. I hope one day he will be my little cowboy but that is a long way off. Here are a few pictures of my wonderful family.


No comments:

Post a Comment