Sunday, December 11, 2011

Happy Birthday

This Friday was my mom's mother's 79th birthday. G (as I call her)/ G-G (what Jacob calls her) is the reason my life is the way it is. She is the person responsible for buying my first horse and horse trailer for me. Without her love and support, I never would have the life that I have now. My parents would have NEVER EVER bought me a horse. I owe this woman so much. She is one of my heros. She is 79 still lives by herself, drives everywhere, is a member of her church, a cancer survivor, and an avid crafter. She is so independent-I hope I can still be going as well as she is when I am that age. Jacob has so many hand-made sweaters and caps. She also makes me hats and scarves each year so I can be outdoors giving lessons and working horses and still look cute :)!
G-G with Jacob when he was 4 days old!


One of Jacob's super cute sweaters G-G made for him!
One of the many hats G has made for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment